What is there to know about Invasive Species Management
From bracken, ragwort and holm oak, to Japanese knotweed, blanket weed and thistle. We have years of experience in tackling these problematic species and know the best ways to control or eradicate them.
Our Invasive Species services include:
- Japanese knotweed control, including 'injecting'
- ‘Notifiable’ weed control and eradication
- 'Eco-plugging' of invasive trees (holm oak, tree of heaven, etc)
- Effective bracken management and eradication
- Aquatic invasive plant control undertaken
- Invasive species management plans - often required by Planning
- Sensitive chemical treatment if required
- Expert advice and help
We have found the Nurture Ecology team to be very helpful and friendly with their advice, and their Lands Team are always punctual, hard-working and reliable.
Martin Jensen, Wolfs Caves, St.John