What is there to know about Invasive Species Management
From bracken, ragwort and holm oak, to Japanese knotweed, blanket weed and thistle. We have years of experience in tackling these problematic species and know the best ways to control or eradicate them.
Our invasive species services include
- Japanese knotweed control, including 'injecting'
- ‘Notifiable’ weed control and eradication
- 'Eco-plugging' of invasive trees
- Effective bracken management and eradication
- Aquatic invasive plant control undertaken
- Invasive species Management Plan - often required by Planning
- Sensitive chemical treatment if required
- Advice and help
See what some of our lovely clients say about our land management services
Awaiting client testimonials